That’s what the first commenter wrote on the profile of me written by Beth Hawkins at Minnpost. I know, never read the comments. At any rate, the piece, “How Javier Morillo, a former academic, became to the most talked-about political operative in the Twin Cities,” is out there. It’s weird to read so much about me. The reaction has been positive, though I can’t help but focus on a few details that are not quite right. I also can’t help but focus on the fact that, holy god, they used not just the worst picture I’ve ever seen of myself but almost the worst picture I’ve ever seen of anybody. Oh well. Go read it if you want.
- RT @KimInsley: Looks like you guys landed the big interview @javimorillo 😉 twitter.com/wrongaboutever… 9 hours ago
- I came from the people, they need to adore me So Christian Dior from my head to my toes! #Trumpita nbcnews.com/news/us-news/s… 9 hours ago
- Crisis management 101. When quelling one controversy, don't start another one! twitter.com/wrongaboutever… 1 day ago
- @webster @ItsTheBrandi @mrotzie NUMBER ONE. 1 day ago
- @webster @ItsTheBrandi @mrotzie I volunteered to be an alternate just so I could uncross my legs and get TF out of there. 1 day ago